Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Love From Lubbock...$200 CDs

Hello to all...if some of you have wondered where I've been, my family and I have relocated to Lubbock. It was a fast and furious move, but I must say that everything went so smooth. Life in Lubbock has been great. I won't lie...it is so windy here. Corrie (my daughter) asked Caleb and I the other night what song she will sing now that she doesn't live in Archer City. Her Mimi taught her a song that said "I am a do-wa-ditty from Archer City." So Caleb told her that now she can sing, "I am a do-wa-ditty from the windy city." If you ask my sisters, I have not liked the wind since I was a child (I won't bore you with the stories that they still tell about me and the 'wind') Anyway, it has been an adjustment, but I am glad to be where God wants me to be. There was never a doubt that this is God's will, so I am happy to see what He has in store for us here in Lubbock, TX. On a different note, we have moved into our new home and I have been on a decorating frenzy for almost 2 months now. It has been so fun. It has been really hard being in a town where you know nobody, but I am making do. I really miss all my Archer City friends and especial family. Hope you all have a wonderful week.

For this week only...I am offering my CDs of your past photo shoots for $200. These CDs will include all of your high-resolution images from your past photo shoot with a copyright release to print/use your images as you wish. Please email me at deerinwater@sw.rr.com if you are intersted.

Love from Lubbock,
Jamie

1 comment:

  1. Oh the stories we tell of jamie and the wind ;)

    I know that God has great plans for your family in Lubbock!

    Love ya sis!!

    ReplyDelete