Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Rock It....

Meet Cody...a senior ready to rock it! I had such a fun time taking Cody's senior pictures. He was so much fun and kept me laughing the whole time. He wanted to take some photos with his drum set, but really didn't want to take it outside in the grass. I am glad I finally talked him into it. I love the drum photos! Cody is quite the musician and made for a fun photo shoot. I hpoe you like the photos! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment