Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Monday, March 7, 2011

Newest Blessing...

Meet Cooper Ann...she is so precious. I had the opportunity to take Cooper's first photos and it was such a joy. I really just wanted to hold her the whole time. She is so cute. She is about a week old in these photos and she curled up nicely. It just amazes me to see newborn babies curl up so easily. These are just a few of my favorites...I will put more up later. Congratualtions to Chris and Stacia on your newest blessing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment