Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Visiting From Alaska...

Meet the Galloway Family...what a sweet family with some precious kiddos. Grandma and Grandpa come were visiting from Alaska and they like to get a family photo each year when they visit. I was the lucky photographer this year! :) They were such a hoot. We had planned to take the photos in the studio and Mr. Galloway wanted a "formal" shot. However, when I heard it was going to be 70 something degrees outside, I gave them a call and suggested we do it outside. We couldn't turn such a beautiful day down and be stuck in the studio. Anyway, they agreed and we had a great time. Thanks guys (and gals) for trusting me with your memories. It was nice to meet each and everyone of you!

I just couldn't decide between these two....aren't they so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment