Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Friday, January 7, 2011

She Inprires Me...

Meet Cara and Cruz...a fun couple that just recently got ENGAGED! I met Cara about a year ago when I took her senior pictures. I don't know what it is about this girl, but she INSPIRES me when she get in front of the camera! She is such a natural in front of the camera and she is so beautiful. I must say her beau is pretty handsome too! I remember her saying when we took her senior photos that she liked the "natural, earthy" look. I thought the trees and hay (or wheat stuff...I'm not sure what it was) would be perfect. Anyway, I LOVED the way the turned out and I am so happy for them. Congratulations to you both. I hope you enjoy the photos. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment