Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Monday, January 3, 2011

Catching Up...

Meet the Arteagas...Cara is one of my friends from high school and I snapped a few photos of her and her kiddos while I was at home for Christmas. I sure didn't get to spend enough time catching up, but was glad we at least got to see each other for the time we did. Madison and Caleb are so cute! It was so fun to watch them as they are older now and their personalitles are really showing through. It was cracking me up to see Madison when she laughed. It reminded me of her MOM so much! Anyway, it was so great to see you Cara and your kids are just precious. I know you are so proud of them. Hope to get to chat more than 15 mintues next time. Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment