Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Such a Blessing...

I took sweet Lilly's first photos yesterday and it was such a blessing. Once we got her to sleep she was OUT. We switched out her hat, bows, blankets, etc. and she never woke up once she was asleep. Every time I take a newborn's photos it makes me have crazy baby fever. They are so precious at this age....and then they learn to walk! :) Haha...just kidding! I just love babies though. I know a lot of photos look alike, but it was just too hard to choose. :) Anyway, little brother Will was there for a few and he is such a great big brother. He was cracking me up with all of his cute little smiles, smirks and so on. He was ready to be DONE with pictures though and get to the Rider game....so cute! Anyway, Kerri I hope you enjoy the photos. Thanks for trusting me with your memories.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jamie! I love them and hope I can make a decision!!

    ReplyDelete