Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Friday, September 10, 2010

Rock 'n' Roll...

Oh my gosh...are these kiddos the cutest or what?!?!?! The little diva was so cute with her little lace leggings and Mr. GQ was quite the poser. He did great!!! It was back in the swing of things on Thursday. I have been off from taking photos since the end of July. It was a nice break, but it sure was fun to have my camera back in my hands. I really had a great time..despite the heat and stupid mosquitos. Ugh...I hate mosquitos...I thought I was done with them this year. Ok sorry...hopefully, they will be gone real SOON! Thanks Amanda for being so patient. I know it was sooo hot! I hope you enjoy the photos!

1 comment:

  1. Jamie, the pictures are awesome! I love them, it's going to be really hard to choose which ones to get. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete