Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Monday, June 7, 2010

Crazy Baby Fever!

Meet Miss Landry! Oh my....isn't she the cutest little thang?!?!? I had a lot of fun photographing her a few days ago. It gave me crazy baby fever! She was so precious and so sweet. She was wide awake in the beginning, but we finally got some cute shots of her sleeping outside. We were inside for the first hour and a half trying to get her asleep and taking some photos here and there. It wasn't till we went outside in the 98 degree weather with a lawn mower in the background that she finally went asleep. She was nice and warm and apparently loved the lawn mower sounds. Who knew? Anyway, I had a wonderful time. Amanda, your little bundle is so precious. I know you are so proud of her. Hope you enjoy the photos! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment