Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Birthday Time....

Meet Kaitlyn and Scott! I took their photos for the first time last year and it was time again for some more. Scott is turning 1 and little Kaitlyn is turning 3. We started with Kaitlyn first and then we took Scott's pics. Trish wanted some pics with his toys from his first birthday, so we had several different props. They were both so cute and soooo good. Trish had her friends in town so they brought little Ben along too and we just took pictures, pictures, pictures and more pictures. Those little ones were posing for 2 and a half hours. I couldn't believe they were still smiling at the end. They did a fantastic job and the pictures turned out so cute. The cake at the end was a nice treat except little Kaitlyn wanted her own. :) This is a girl that knows what she wants! I had a great time Trish. Hope you enjoy the photos! Stay tuned for little Ben's pics...




No comments:

Post a Comment