Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New Chapter...

After we took the pictures with his sister, we went out to take Landon's senior pictures. He was such a trooper and was so cooperative. It was hard for him to make a serious face. He always had that big smile on his face. We had a great time! Thanks Landon, I wish you the best as you begin this new chapter in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment