Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sweet Baby...

This past weekend, I made a trip to the Dallas area and thought I would work a little this trip. I photographed three different families. The weekend went by way too fast, but I got to meet some amazing people with some sweet kiddos and spend some time with my family, mom and sisters.

My first shoot was baby Connor. Oh my gosh, he was so precious. Amy and Ron were so great and we had a great time with all of the posing and conversation. I love to see newborn babies with brand new parents. It is so refreshing and it brings me back to when my babies were little. The house was so quiet, the baby is sleeping....ahhhh! I miss those days. Even though babies are a lot of work, I loved the baby stages. They are so precious and they are only little once. It goes by way too quickly. Amy and Ron are an amazing couple and I wish your family the best. It was a pleasure to get to work with you and take Conner's first photos!

One down, two more to go...off to my next shoot....

No comments:

Post a Comment