Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Monday, November 9, 2009

Lots of Personalities...

Meet the McGregor family...a big family with lots of personalities! When you get that many teenagers together, it is always FUN! They boys weren't too excited about having their family photo taken, but we got it done. Thanks to everyone for being so cooperative. We were suppoesd to take Elizabeth's senior portraits after the family photos, but they are still in the playoffs for volleyball and she had a game that afternoon. I went ahead and got a couple of pics of her, but we will have more to come of her once the season is over. Thanks David and Stephanie...you have a beautiful family!


No comments:

Post a Comment