Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Friday, November 6, 2009

Beautiful Trees...

Meet Aimee, Paul and little Jacob...a sweet family with lots of energy. Little Jacob was so cute and he was having a great time except for when I wanted him to smile. It was an abosulutely beautiful afternoon and the trees were amazing. This week is the perfect week for fall photos. Once the wind or rain hits, all the leaves will be gone. So...I am taking advantage of these leaves before they fall. I love fall photos!!! Aimee had called me last week and said she had to cancel, but called back and said their plans had changed, so I was so glad that we were still able to do the photos and that everything worked out. The photos turned out beautiful. Thanks guys for a great, relaxing walk around the park. I had a great time. Hope you enjoy the photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment