Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Monday, October 26, 2009

Memories...

Meet the Taylor family...what a beautiful family. Ok well...I am a little biased. Jennifer is my best friend from high school. We have been friends since the fifth grade. She came in town this weekend and stayed with me and all of our girls had a blast playing. Our girls are 6, 5, 4, and 4... so they are really close in age. They had a "sleepover" and would NOT go to bed. Oh how it brings back so many memories. We looked at some old photos and could not stop laughing at ourselves. Our jeans were so high waisted. It is so funny to look at. We thought we looked so cute too...that is bad part. Oh how time flies. It seems like just yesterday that we were in high school. Anyway, I had a great time hanging out and we got some great famiy photos also. There were so many...it was hard to decide. Thanks Jenn for taking the time to come down. I had a wonderful time...love you girl!


4 comments:

  1. Oh Jamie! They are so AWESOME!!! We had such a great time this weekend.. The girls have been talking about it since we got back! Thanks for our pics! I just love them all!!! Love you!
    jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome..Awesome pics!!!! Everyone was my favorite until I saw the next.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pics... the girls are so cute... u did a great job!!
    Jody Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww cute pics! i love the one of the little girl bending over looking thru her legs, :) that was just adorable!
    Kacie Deerinwater

    ReplyDelete