Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Cracking Me Up!!!

Meet the Pattersons....a sweet couple that had me cracking up last night. As you will see in the photos, we had a good time! My smile was even tired at the end of the night because I was smiling and laughing so much. I know Brent and Carol from my church. She is our piano player and is ASWESOME! They came to me and said they wanted some new photos and they didn't want the normal, stuffy photos. So....I took them out and took some fun (far from stuffy) photos. Carol was laughing the whole time showing off her beautiful smile. They have been married for 32 years (I hope I remembered that right). Brent and Carol, thanks for all the laughs and the funny jokes! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment