Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Monday, October 12, 2009

The Anderle Family

Meet the Anderle family...what a neat family. We met Saturday for their family photos that we have had scheduled for some time and it was a little chilly. I didn't know how the kiddos would be with it being a little cold, but they were great. They didn't complain once. They were so cute and were SO GOOD! I really got a lot a good shots...I really had a hard time choosing my fav of the whole family, so I just put them all up. Jamie "Mom" was cool as a cucumber and so calm and so was Dad. It made me feel like such a wimp when I left. I get stressed with 2. Anyway, the Anderles were such a blessing and I was honored to capture such a sweet family.

No comments:

Post a Comment