Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Evening With the Mooneys...

Meet the Mooneys....what a family! They are a hoot and kept me laughing. I bet there isn't a dull moment in that house. They were so much fun and we went all over Archer City. I am so happy with the shots we got, they really capture this family. We also went over to the Bahamas for the ones by the water...just kidding. We took them in a back yard outside of town and I couldn't believe how beautiful it was. It was like we were somewhere else when I stepped into their backyard. I told the Mooney's that they could use this on their Christmas card and put that it was from their vacation to the Bahamas. Manon, I hope you still let me take your senior pictures next year after I gave you such a hard time. You know I was kidding with you. Thanks guys for your cooperation...you were troopers. I can't forget little Sierra...she is as cute as a button. She never stops laughing! It was so cute to watch her with her big brother. Thanks again Tonya...you have a great family and I had a great evening...hope you enjoy the pictures.

If this photo below doesn't make you smile, I don't know what will!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment