Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Easton is 6 months old....

Meet little Easton...well really you have already met him about 5 months ago for his newborn session. He came in yesterday for his 6 month photos and he was so stinkin' cute. I couldn't get enough of his little smiles...he is such a happy baby! He was on the go and didn't like to sit still. He is going to be a handful when he can walk...whew!!! He did so well and we were able to shoot him on a few different backgrounds before he just couldn't take any more. Also, it was so sweet...he said "Dada" for the first time during the shoot last night. Kyle "Daddy" said, "oh I think he just said that on accident...he's not really saying Dada is he?" Then it was so funny...after Kyle said that he just kept saying it over and over again. It was so sweet to get to capture that "first" during the shoot.

This is the photo (below) where Easton is saying Dada for the first time...

No comments:

Post a Comment