Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Colors, Colors, Colors....

Meet Shanece & Dan...we photographed their wedding this past Saturday and woo wee....we had a good time. Everything was so fun and the reception was a blast. It was the first time I had been to a wedding where all the bridesmaids had different color dresses...and I loved it! All the pictures turned out so colorful and vibrant. We had a few problems with the ants when we were taking pictures before the wedding. I can't stand ANTS! They bit both of the little flower girls on their feet and they were not happy campers. I told the little ring bearer to watch my feet and let me know if there were ants crawling on them when I was taking the pictures. About 5 minutes later he yelled, "ants, ants, ants!" I started jumping around and stomping my feet and he said, "gotcha!" How cute is that? He was so cute and had the prettiest blue eyes. There is a black and white close-up of him below. There wasn't a dull moment and they kept me going. Shanece and Dan...thanks for letting me share in your special day with you and your family. Many blessings....

The couple below were dancing all over the dance floor...nothin was slowing them down. They were a so cute!
The photo below is the groom and his daughter dancing. She was dancing on his feet....how precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment