Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Friday, July 17, 2009

Sweet Memories...

Meet the Stewart family...and their new addition Solomon. Last time I saw them, little Solomon was still in mommy's tummy. Oh my gosh, these kids are so precious. Oksana is an absolute doll. She asked her Papa to get her purse down out of her closet....and well....we found out why it was in the closet. It had makeup and polish in it. She was so excited and once she had the makeup, there was no stopping her. We caught some precious moments and she looks so cute. I just LOVE them and how they capture her fun personality. And little Solomon, well he was just as sweet as could be. He just looked around and took notes. He was so good. Thanks guys for letting me invade your home yesterday. You have a beautiful family!


1 comment:

  1. that little girl is so cute, classic pictures of her with the make up.

    ReplyDelete