Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Family Full of Patience....

Meet the Fisher family! Oh my gosh....what a patient family! I was able to do so many different poses and usually 3 grown men don't last through one...much less 10. They get the trooper award for this year. When I had them all lay on ground, the knats were sworming around their faces...they stuck it out though. Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. I think it was worth it...the picture turned out GREAT. Last, but not least, we have big brother that is graduating...ahhh....so mom wanted a pic of him in his cap and gown. Carma, you have a beautiful family - I know you are so proud of all of them. Thanks for allowing me to capture your family. I had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment