Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Change the World...

Meet Cassie....we took her senior pictures tonight and had a great time. This is a girl that knows what she wants. She knew exactly where she wanted to go and what she wanted to do. We started in the studio for a few shots and then headed to Lucy Park for the rest. Oh wait...we also stopped at an old garage that had "Change the World" spray painted on it. Cassie had seen it before and wanted her picture by it. They turned out really cute! She also likes to read and she wanted her picture with her favorite book. We also took some with her boyfriend that came along with her. They were so cute and took me on a nature hike through Lucy Park. I got to see some things that I hadn't seen before and got my exercise for the day. We had a great time! Cassie, I hope you enjoy the pics.

1 comment:

  1. WOW these are amazing! The 'change the world' turned out great and the last one with the ring is better than I could have amagined. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete