Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Patiently Awaiting....

Meet sweet little Cameron...isn't she so cute. She is waiting on her little sister to get here and her name will be Jaylee. They came this afternoon to the studio and little Cameron was just adorable. She has the prettiest blue eyes and a "cotton top". She did have a few bribes from Mom and Dad to go to Toys R Us and that got us through the shoot. She smiled big and we caught some really cute shots. Thanks guys....and sorry I was not feeling my best. Hopefully I will get over this crud soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment