Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bride to be...

Meet Heather....beautiful bride to be. I am shooting her wedding in June and we went out yesterday to shoot her bridal portraits. It was so nice outside...minus the wind. I will take it though instead of it being rainy or cold. Heather, her mom and sister scoped out some places before the pictures and found this house with some beautiful tulips. I can't even imagine how many there were. They were so pretty. They said they smelled so good...however, I didn't quite get to experience that part. :( Thanks Heather for letting me ride with you guys. I am sorry you had to listen to sniffling and coughing the whole time. I had a great time. Hopefully I will be feeling better soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment