Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

OH MY GOSH...

Meet sweet Austin...OH MY GOSH...isn't she the cutest!?!?! I took her photos this week and she is the most adoreable little thing. She is turning 1 next week, so mom wanted to get some pics of her. When they arrived at the appointment, mom informed me that she had missed her nap, so she wasn't sure if she was going to cooperate. She was perfect and just smiled the whole time. She was so full of expressions...I LOVED IT! She made the cutest and funniest little faces. Anyway, I really could go on and on about Austin, but I guess it's about time I go to bed. Amy, I hope you enjoy the photos. Your little angel is just precious! :) Thanks for trusting me to capture such a special memory.


No comments:

Post a Comment