Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Capturing LOVE...

Well, let's see! This has been a whirlwind of a month. As you could see from my former posts that I went to Africa on a mission trip and then had a three day stop in Rome! I haven't had time to get those pics up yet, but I will. I took the month of August off trying to catch up with last month and just taking a little break "in the field" so I can get caught up in the office. I did however have the opportunity to shoot a fabulous wedding this past weekend in Blanco, Texas (near Fredricksburg, TX) and it was so beautiful. Denver and Donny had the most beautiful ceremony. Everyone always asks me if I really like weddings and my answer is always YES! Yes, they are a lot of work (I won't lie), but it is so special to get to witness the most special day for these couples. It is very rewarding to capture "love" in so many moments. Thanks Denver and Donny for trusting me to capture such a special moment in your lives. I wish you the best as you begin this new chapter in your life. May God bless you both!

Sisters....

No comments:

Post a Comment