Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Monday, June 14, 2010

It's Official...

Meet Mr. and Mrs. Blake! It was such an honor to be able to be a part of their very special day. Brice and Kelli are such a sweet couple and I had a blast capturing their love for each other. Everything throughout the day went so well and the reception was a blast. Brice is a Highway Patrol - State Trooper. We had a car meet us at the reception so we could take a few pics with the car and handcuffs. Brice and Kelli were pretty much game for anything and it was so HOT outside! We made it through the pics and they turned out great! Brice and Kelli...thanks for choosing me to capture your day! I had a blast being a part of it! Hope you enjoy the pics...

I love it...the girls DIVE for it and the boys step aside and don't want any part of it. They just watch it fall to the ground. It happens almost every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment