Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

CDs for SALE....

Hello to all!!! I hope you are all having a fabulous summer! As the summer is going by so fast, my mission trip to Africa is coming up VERY SOON! My camera is going to be very tired by the end of the trip. I can't wait to show all of you my pictures when I get back. :) I am so excited!

I am offering my CDs for sale one more time before I leave. All proceeds will be going towards my trip. Here is how the offer works...

1. What is the cost? The CDs will be $200. This includes all copyrights to the files from your photo shoot to print them as you wish. Payment must be paid in full no later than July 15th to get the discounted offer.

2. Who is eligible? Anyone who has already had their photo shoot OR anyone who has a photo shoot scheduled during the month of July.

If you are interested in this offer, please contact me at deerinwater@sw.rr.com or 940-574-2713

No comments:

Post a Comment