Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Saturday, April 24, 2010

To Die For...

Meet Shalie, Blaine and their sweet baby girl! I had the greatest time with them this morning. You can't even tell in the photos, but someone didn't get her morning nap. She was so precious, but so sleepy. They drove in from Decatur so they thought she would get her usual nap in on the way, but she stayed awake for the whole road trip. We made it through 3 outfit changes and she did fantastic. I think that is a record for a one year old. I could have taken her pic all day long with her big brown eyes and "to die for" outfits. Shalie had her dressed so precious! I loved the little romper. :) It was probably a good thing that she was tired or I would've taken her all around town with me snapping pictures! The second picture below is my favorite! It is a look that she will probably give her daddy for many years to come! "Oh come on, Daddy....PLEASE!!!!" Thanks guys for trusting me with your memories! Hope you enjoy the pics! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment