Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Monday, April 5, 2010

He is Risen!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful easter. Our whole week was filled with all kinds of fun stuff and lots of Easter egg hunts. The girls had so much fun. Jordan had her little Easter party at preschool on Thursday and they told the Easter story with the "Resurrection Eggs". They are so neat. Each egg has something in it that represents a part of the Easter story. I love to hear my girls tell the story. It is so precious and it makes my heart happy. Let's not forget what Jesus Christ did for us on the cross and not just remember it on Easter, but every day. He is risen!

In between my two photos shoots on Saturday, I got the girls dressed up in their Easter dresses and borrowed our friends' rabbit and went to take some photos. I normally don't do Easter photos, but I guess I was feeling very energic on Saturday. The girls had a blast playing with the rabbit and fighting over it....poor little rabbit! Anyway...got keep working...I have two more shoots to get up.


No comments:

Post a Comment