Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Family...

Meet Julie, Pete and their fun, energetic family! Julie and Pete called me a few weeks ago and wanted some pictures taken after their wedding ceremony of their family. When they showed up I assumed that some of the kids were his and some were hers. They quickly said they these were THEIR kids together. I said...okay, wait a minute...I am confused. (I guess I shouldn't ask questions; I should just take the pictures, but I was too curious.) They told me that they were married for 13 years and got a divorce and were now remarrying. I must say that I smiled from ear to ear (or at least on the inside). Stories like this make my heart happy! :) There is nothing better than for a family to be reunited. I love these pictures and how they say FAMILY. One of my favorite quotes says it all. "One of God's greatest masterpieces is family."

I think Julie and Pete were most excited about their honeymoon to Florida! You guys have fun!!!


HELLO Ladies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment