Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Catch Up...

Meet Courtney and Jeremy...a couple that is getting ready to tie the knot in July. I know Courtney from way back. We grew up together in Childress. She coaches in Seymour now and I see her every once in awhile around Wichita. It is so good to reconnect with friends and catch up. When she called me to photograph her wedding I was so excited. It will be fun to get to see everyone and be a part of her special day. I am so happy for you Courtney and your beau is so sweet. Thanks guys for being so patient and stomping through the mud yesterday. I had a good time. I am lookig forward to the wedding. Congratulations!
Oh yea...you will see Abby in some of the pics below. She is the cutest little dog I have seen in a long time. She was so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment