Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Monday, March 15, 2010

Just Beautiful...

Well the senior season has definitely started. I photographed 3 seniors this weekend and I had a blast. I started out with Janie Saturday morning and we had a great time. I have been wanting to take some photos in a wheat field and so we started there on our way into Wichita from Archer. I see these wheat fields every year and they are just beautiful this time of year. These are definitely my favorite ones of her shoot. As you will see, Janie is beautiful and all of her photos are great! I don't have to work very hard at all. My camera loves her! I hope you enjoy all the photos, Janie. I had a great time!

3 comments:

  1. i feel so old, i used to babysit janie when she was 2 and 3. She has become such a beautiful lady. Great pictures and great color

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Janie's pictures are sooo beautiful!!. I have watched her grow up all through school and Janie is such a warm and compassionate young woman. She is the perfect role model for any young girl. Perfect pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie, these pictures are amazing! I would like to come back just for a fun photo shoot someday!!

    ReplyDelete