Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Friday, March 12, 2010

Anna...Part Two

Meet Anna...well you may have already met her on my blog. I took her outside photos back last summer and we finally got her studio photos done. She wanted a little bit of both and I think she has SOOO many to choose from. She is such a fun, bubbly girl and I have lots of fun taking her photos and visiting with her mom, Angie. Thanks guys for coming out...hope you like the photos.



If want to see her outdoor pics, click here...
http://deerinwaterdesigns.blogspot.com/2009/08/back-in-swing-of-things.html


No comments:

Post a Comment