Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Monday, January 11, 2010

Winter Wedding

Meet Sara and Dennis Green...a cute couple that were ready to tie the knot! It was a beautiful winter wedding at the First Presbyterian Church. This is the first wedding I have done at this church and I loved it. There were lots of clean lines and the foyer of the church had beautiful marble everywhere. Since it was a little too cold to go outside, we were able to get some beautiful photos in the foyer area with lots of natural light coming in. Dennis is in the Air Force and Sara's mother and Father were both in the Air Force as well. I loved seeing all of the uniforms. They looked very nice and crisp. After the wedding, we went to the Howard Johnson for the reception. The bride likes to line dance, so most of the songs that were played had a dance that went with them. Everyone was having a great time. The evening was quite eventful...one of her guest's heel got caught in the dance floor and she fell and broke her finger. You can see a picture of it below. She was such a trooper though. She was laughing all the way out the door to the hospital. She told everyone to keep the party going, so that they did. It was a great time! Thanks Sara and Dennis for allowing me to share in your special day with you. Congratulations!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment