Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Monday, January 25, 2010

Photography Class!

Well, I have posted a photo from my last photography class and it is time for another one. If any of you out there are interested in learning more about your camera, how to shoot in manual mode, posing, lighting and some photoshop secrets....please come to my photography class scheduled for February 6th. It will be from 9-3 and the cost is $125. We will start out with some discussion about your camera, then we will go on a photo shoot with a model. We will have a light lunch and then we will go over some of the photos that were shot and talk about photoshop. This is a beginner's class; however if I have more advanced users sign up, we will spend more time on Photoshop. We had such a fantastic time at our last session and I am looking forward to the next one. Please email me at deerinwater@sw.rr.com if you are interested! I want to see YOU there!

No comments:

Post a Comment