Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Saturday, January 16, 2010

CDs for Africa...

I would like to tell you about an adventure that I will be going on with my husband, Caleb this summer. At the end of July we will be going on a mission trip to Uganda in Western Africa. Our church has been going to visit and support McKindey Orphanage for the past three years and we will get to go on this journey this year. I have always wanted to do mission work and I am so excited that God has put this in my path. He has been preparing my heart for this for some time. I can't believe the time is finally here. I am so excited, yet humbled to be able to experience this and share the love of Jesus Christ. These photos that I have included on this post are from the orphanage a couple of years ago.

All of this being said...I am offering all of my clients the opportunity to share in this with me. You may purchase a CD of your photo shoot for only $150. These CDs are highly discounted so more people can buy the CDs and participate in this journey. All of the proceeds from the CD sales will go towards our mission trip. I will have this offer available until February 15, 2010. Please email me at deerinwater@sw.rr.com if you are intersted in participating in any way to our mission trip to Uganda. We always need continued prayer for the children and staff of McKindey Orphanage.
God Bless,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment