Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I Can Fix This...

Meet the Wilson family...a sweet family that was in and out in no time. They came to my studio on Monday night and needed updated family photos. Jessie (Dad) even fixed my light for me. I had him hold my lightbox for me while I took the kids' pictures because it always wants to swing around. He said, "I can fix this...all you need is this and that and this just needs to go here, etc." Anyway, he fixed it. I was so excited. That has been a pain in my side for a long time. Thanks Jessie....I really appreciate it!!!! I had taken the kids photos a few years ago, but I didn't realize how long ago it was. They are all grown up. I can't help but think about my girls and how fast it will go by. I try to take it in and enjoy them being little munchkins as long as I can. The Wilsons are a beautiful family. Thanks guys for trusting me with your memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment