Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Four Generations...

Meet the Crowley's...My friend Vicki had asked me several months ago about getting a generations photos with her mother, grandmother and children. We got the photo taken and what a memory it will be. It reminds me of my family and my grandmother always saying, "let's get a generation picture." I used to think it was silly when I was younger, but the older I get...the more special it is to me. My favorite photo is the one with the flowers illustrating the four gererations with the oldest to youngest little hands. I have always loved hands as an illustration of "life" in general. They can tell a story! There is also a photo of the great-grandmother french braiding Payton's hair. Vicki said that she always remembered her grandmother french braiding her hair when she was a young girl. It was a fond memory that she has of her time with her grandmother. After we got all of the girls pictures taken, Dad showed up and we took a quick family photo. Thanks Vicki for asking me to capture such a special moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment