Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Photography Class

I will be having a photography class next Saturday if anyone is interested. It will be October 3rd from 9-3. We will start out with some discussions on shooting in Manual mode. We will also talk about lighting, posing, and any other questions you might have. We will then go out and do a photo shoot with a model and then we will come back have a little lunch and touch lightly on some Photoshop techniques to spruce up your pictures. It will be lots of fun and very informative. This class is for beginners and for anyone who just wants to learn more about your camera and take better pictures. I have a couple more spots left, so please contact me asap if you are interested at deerinwater@sw.rr.com or 940-574-2713. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment