Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Friday, August 14, 2009

Shannon's senior shoot...

Meet Shannon...she has such a sweet spirit. We had a great time tonight and the weather was great. Shannon and I got a few mosquito bites, but I can't complain. She brought along the Trans am and we took some fabulous pics on it. She also is a huge Michael Jackson fan and once she put that shirt and her purple shades on she started pulling out all of her moves. Shannon you look beautiful! I hope you enjoy the pics.

1 comment:

  1. OMGOSH JAMIE, She looks Gorgeous!! Thank you so much!! How will we ever choose????

    Terrie

    ReplyDelete