Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Family Time!!!

Meet the Davis Family...oh what an easy crowd! We met this morning and we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day. The weather was perfect for pictures. Cloudy, crisp and cool...I love it! Jamie had contacted me earlier in the the week about what to wear and she nailed it. The picture turned out great! If anyone is undecided about what to wear....everyone needs to coordinate, but not match exactly. Too matchy is BAD!!! I usually tell people to wear a couple of different colors or shades.


Okay sorry, I got a little side-tracked. I got them all posed for the family shot and then zip, zam, zoom........we were DONE!!! It was exactly 30 min. from beginning to end. I hope you enjoy the pics Vicki, Jamie and Kate...you all have a beautiful family! Thanks for trusting me with your memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment