Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Saturday, April 11, 2009

I love you...sister!!!

Well...I am back from our cruise and I had a BLAST!!! It was so much fun and now it is back to reality. My sister got married in Cozumel this past Tuesday. We went on a cruise and there were 33 of us....friends and family. I don't have very many pics of the wedding day (and none of the ceremony) because I was in the wedding and it was too hard to try and take pics and be in the all the right places. I was really looking forward to capturing some really beautiful shots of my sister and brother-in-law on the beach, but by the time the other photographer took a few after the ceremony my sister was DONE! So...here are a few of the ones I caught. Enjoy....
Last but not least...here is a picture of me and my sweetie on the beach....

No comments:

Post a Comment