Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Blue eyes...

Meet Avery...we took her senior pictures tonight and boy did we! We took pictures and more pictures and more pictures. We had a great time though. We got so tired we had to stop and get a drink at the DQ....thanks Charla! She brought lots of ideas and we went to some MORE new places tonight. She wanted to get a few on an oil thing?!? for her dad...I thought that was sweet. Anyway...Avery is a beautiful girl with some gorgeous blue eyes. Thanks Avery for getting dirty...you were a trooper! Hope you like the pics.
These were the very last shots....she was EXCITED we were done!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment