Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Monday, April 20, 2009

Ben...take two!

You met Ben a few weeks ago. We did his studio shots, but the weather was too cold to do the ones oustide. So...we met up again today for the rest of his session and we had a great time! Well I guess I can only speak for myself. Anyway, they took me on a journey today...i must say. We went to snake country, but luckily didn't see any! :) I guess I could call it mesquite or catcus country. They had me hopping over fences and rummaging through old barns. I really had a lot of fun and Ben was such a sweet guy. Thanks guys...I hope you enjoy the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment