Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Friday, March 20, 2009

We're going to the chapel....

Meet Jennifer and Travis. I have to say that Jennifer was a stunning bride and my camera just loved her. They got married this past weekend at a wedding chapel and the wedding was absolutely beautiful! It had a beautiful floating staircase that she walked down to meet her father and then he walked her down the aisle. It was so neat. I had a hard time picking out pictures for the blog...there were so many that I liked. The groomsen were quite the group. They definitely kept it fun and exciting. Thanks to everyone for a fun time and being patient with me. Congratulations Jennifer and Travis!

No comments:

Post a Comment