Hello and thank you for coming by to visit my blog. I am a photographer, mom and wife. I love my life and all the little details that surround it. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful that I am able to do the things I love to do....be a photographer and a mommy. Please share your thoughts with me and throw some comments my way. They always brighten my day. Thanks again for coming by to visit and come back and see me. If I haven't met you, I look forward to meeting you someday. Have a great and blessed day!

-jamie

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Heels to Boots!

Well I just want to warn you there are a lot of pictures in this blog, so get ready. This is my cousin Leah. We have been trying to get her senior pictures done for some time now and we always had something come up. Well we finally got them done yesterday...yea!!! She lives in Whitesboro, so it was fun to go to some new spots. She is absolutely beautiful! She is so sweet, full of spunk and doesn't lack in personality. Just an all around fun girl. She started out in her black dress and heels and ended up with her boots and jeans on. My camera loved her. Thanks Aunt Pammy for the delicous lunch and supper! I had so much fun...I love y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment